WCHO( Washtenaw County Health Organization): The WCHO is the funding organization for CSTS(Community Support and Treatment Services). Below is a pdf file that lists their meeting schedule. They are all open to the public.
NAMI Washtenaw County Board Meetings
Meeting are 2nd Wednesdays of each month (except July and August)6:30 pm at the Women’s Center of Southeastern Michigan 510 S. Maple Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103-3837 We are located in a one-story brown brick office building at 510 S. Maple Road, Ann Arbor. On S. Maple, we are between Liberty Road to the south and where Stadium Blvd splits off from S. Maple Road (in front of Westgate Plaza) to the north. The public is welcome to attend. Please call our office to hear the latest information!
Fresh Start Clubhouse
- (734) 929-9992
- A clubhouse which is run by (in large part) and serves those recovering from a mental illness. Information: call Rose Dresner, 929-9992, or email her at: email@example.com
- Location: 2051 S. State St., Ann Arbor.
- Hours: M-Fri (8:30am – 4:30pm)
- Orientation for prospective members are on Wednesdays at 10:am. Contact Rachel Howze at 929-9992 to set up an appointment and for more information.
- Social Recreation Thu – 4:00-7:00 Every other Sat 10:00-2:00
- Websites: http://freshstartclubhouse.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freshstartclubhouse
Full Circle Community Center
- Faith Freeman, Director – (734) 485-2020
- Consumer-Run Activity Center.
- Location: 750 Towner, Ypsilanti.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri – 8-5, Wed. 8-8
Dual Recovery Group Meetings
- Dual Recovery Treatment Groups
The following support groups are conducted by PORT (Project Outreach Team).To verify meeting times, call them at 734-222-3750Location for the following support groups are: 110 N. Forth St. Ann Arbor, PORT office Suite #102Monday: 1 PM Art TherapyTuesday: 9AM Dual Diagnosis Peer Support GroupWednesday: 3 PM Women’s Dual Diagnosis Support GroupThursday: 9AM Dual Diagnosis Peer Suport GroupFriday: 9 AM Phase 2 Dual DiagnosisFriday: 2 PM Movie Group- plays a movie every 4th FridayLocation for the following support group is: St. Andrews Church, 306 N. division, Ann ArborWed. 8:45 AM. Dual Diagnois Peer Support Groups
- Dual focus AA Meeting, Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:30 pm, CSTS Building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor. Consumer-run.
- Full Circle Community Center, Consumer-run activity center 750 Towner, Ypsilanti. Information: call Cheryl at 734-485-2020. Please call to make sure the group still meets.
- Music Therapy, Tuesday at 1 PM
- Craft Group, Fridays at 10:30 AM
- (must have a referral from a case manager)
- Mary Browning, (734) 665-8167
- A group of volunteers and mental health consumers who enjoy social activities together.
- Location: Church of the Good Shepherd, 2145 Independence, Ann Arbor.
- When: Tuesdays 1-3pm
- Contact: JoAnn Verbamic at 248-477-1983
- SARDAA- Schizphrenia and related disorders Alliance of America
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org