Fresh Start Clubhouse
- (734) 929-9992
- A clubhouse which is run by (in large part) and serves those recovering from a mental illness. Information: call Rose Dresner, 929-9992, or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 2051 S. State St., Ann Arbor.
- Hours: M-Fri (8:30am – 4:30pm)
- Orientation for prospective members are on Wednesdays at 10:am. Contact Rachel Howze at 929-9992 to set up an appointment and for more information.
- Social Recreation Thu – 4:00-7:00 Every other Sat 10:00-2:00
- Websites: http://freshstartclubhouse.org/
Full Circle Community Center
- Faith Freeman, Director – (734) 485-2020
- Consumer-Run Activity Center.
- Location: 750 Towner, Ypsilanti.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri – 8-5, Wed. 8-8
Dual Recovery Group Meetings
- Dual Recovery Treatment Groups
The following support groups are conducted by PORT (Project Outreach Team).To verify meeting times, call them at 734-222-3750Locations for the following support groups are: 110 N. Forth St. Ann Arbor, PORT office Suite #102Monday: 1 PM Art TherapyTuesday: 9AM Dual Diagnosis Peer Support GroupWednesday: 3 PM Women’s Dual Diagnosis Support GroupThursday: 9AM Dual Diagnosis Peer Suport GroupFriday: 9 AM Phase 2 Dual DiagnosisFriday: 2 PM Movie Group- plays a movie every 4th FridayLocation for the following support group is: St. Andrews Church, 306 N. division, Ann ArborWed. 8:45 AM. Dual Diagnois Peer Support Groups
- Dual focus AA Meeting, Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:30 pm, CSTS Building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor. Consumer-run.
- Full Circle Community Center, Consumer-run activity center 750 Towner, Ypsilanti. Information: call Cheryl at 734-485-2020. Please call to make sure the group still meets.
- Music Therapy, Tuesday at 1 PM
- Craft Group, Fridays at 10:30 AM
- (must have a referral from a case manager)
- Mary Browning, (734) 665-8167
- A group of volunteers and mental health consumers who enjoy social activities together.
- Location: Church of the Good Shepherd, 2145 Independence, Ann Arbor.
- When: Tuesdays 1-3pm
- Contact: JoAnn Verbamic at 248-477-1983
- SARDAA- Schizphrenia and related disorders Alliance of America
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org