Talented Presenters Stand Ready, Willing, and Able
In Our Own Voice is a NAMI peer presentation for the public by individuals living with mental illness to promote education, empowerment and recovery.
- 60 to 90 minutes long, open to the general public, no cost.
- Led by a team of two trained presenters who are living in recovery from mental illness.
- Includes stories, videos and discussion.
Why Should People Attend?
- More accurate view of a stigmatized and misunderstood experience
- Humanized perception of what people living with mental illness are like
- Concrete examples of what living in recovery means
- Opportunity to ask questions in a safe and friendly environment
Help instill hope in others. Help break down barriers. Thank you.
Please help get the word out and book dates for this powerful presentation. Contact Bob Nassauer – firstname.lastname@example.org – 734-476-7575