NAMI National Convention
Join Us in Washington, DC!
We’re excited to be back in the Nation’s Capital, June 28 – July 1, for the 2017 NAMI National Convention.
NAMI 2017 National Convention will feature:
- Attendee visit to Capitol Hill to advocate for mental health.
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery.
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families.
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Washington, DC.
Washington Hilton Hotel
1919 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20009
(All convention sessions and activities will take place at the Washington Hilton. The NAMI special attendee room rate is $165/night plus tax for a single or double occupancy. For more information, visit our Plan Your Trip page.
Please see the NAMIWalks page on the NAMI Michigan website for more information.
Planning for the 2017 conference is underway. Please see Paths to Recovery Conference 2016 for highlights from last year’s conference, and watch for updates on this year’s conference.
The next 2017 Peer to Peer class in Ann Arbor will start in September.
A Peer to Peer class for those in the Washtenaw County Mental Health Treatment Court system is ongoing. The next class date is to be determined.
Please see the Peer to Peer page for more information about the class.
The current March Family to Family classes are full. Please call the office at 734-994-6611, to register for the September 5, 6 2017 class, Tuesday and Wednesday. You pick one day and that is the day you will attend each week for twelve weeks. For more information, click here to view the flier.