Drop-In Campus Mind Works Groups
These FREE education/support groups are a service of the U-M Depression Center in collaboration with the College of Engineering and the Newnan Academic Advising Center. The workshops are run by clinical staff from the U-M Department of Psychiatry. No pre-registration is required. For a complete listing of group dates, locations, and topics, please visit campusmindworks.org
Fresh Start Clubhouse
- A clubhouse which is run by (in large part) and serves those recovering from a mental illness. Information: call Rose Dresner, 929-9992, or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 2051 S. State St., Ann Arbor.
- Hours: M-Fri (8:30am – 4:30pm) PH: (734) 929-9992
- Orientation for prospective members are on Wednesdays at 10:am. Contact Rachel Howze at 929-9992 to set up an appointment and for more information.
- Social Recreation Thu – 4:00-7:00 Every other Sat 10:00-2:00
- Website: http://freshstartclubhouse.org/
Full Circle Community Center
- Participant-run activity center
- Location: 750 Towner, Ypsilanti
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri – 8-5, Wed. 8-8
- Call (734) 485-2020 for current information
Dual Recovery Anonymous groups.
Dual Diagnois Peer Support Groups:
- St. Andrews Church, 306 N. division, Ann Arbor, Wed. 8:45 AM.
- Dual focus AA Meeting: Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:30 pm, CSTS Building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor. Consumer-run.
- A group of volunteers and mental health consumers who enjoy social activities together. Participants must be referred by a case manager.
- Location: Church of the Good Shepherd, 2145 Independence, Ann Arbor.
- When: Tuesdays 1-3p
- Mary Browning, (734) 665-8167 for information
- SARDAA: Schizphrenia and related disorders Alliance of America