Drop-In Campus Mind Works Groups
These FREE education/support groups are a service of the U-M Depression Center in collaboration with the College of Engineering and the Newnan Academic Advising Center. The workshops are run by clinical staff from the U-M Department of Psychiatry. No pre-registration is required. For a complete listing of group dates, locations, and topics, please visit campusmindworks.org
Fresh Start Clubhouse
- A clubhouse which is run by (in large part) and serves those recovering from a mental illness. Information: call Fresh Start at 734-929-9992, or email our director Summer Berman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you must be receiving services from Washtenaw County Community Mental Health (CMH) to participate in Fresh Start.
- Location: 2051 S. State St., Ann Arbor.
- Hours: Mon-Fri (8:30am – 4:30pm), open holidays
- Tours for prospective members are on Mondays at 11 AM or 2 PM. Contact us at 734-929-9992 to set up an appointment and for more information.
- Social Recreation Thu 4:00 PM-6:00 PM and every Sat 10:00 AM-2:00 PM.
- Website: http://freshstartclubhouse.org/
Full Circle Community Center
- Participant-run activity center
- Location: 750 Towner, Ypsilanti
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri 8-5, and Wed 8-8
- Call 734-485-2020 for current information
Dual Recovery Anonymous groups
Dual Diagnois Peer Support Groups:
- St. Andrews Church, 306 N. Division, Ann Arbor, Wed 8:45 AM.
- Dual focus AA Meeting: Wed 5:30 – 6:30 pm, CSTS Building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor. Consumer-run.
- A group of volunteers and mental health consumers who enjoy social activities together.
- Location: Church of the Good Shepherd, 2145 Independence, Ann Arbor.
- When: Tuesdays 1-3p
- Mary Browning, 734-665-8167 for information
- SARDAA: Schizphrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America