- Mark Creekmore, President
- Patricia Doyle, Past President
- Tyrone Kelsey, Vice President
- Sara Wesser, Secretary
- Marty Wood, Treasurer
- Board members at large: Oliver Cameron, Chuck Hughes, Paula Michalak, Bob Nassauer, Patricia Root, Catherine McClary, Jerry Clayton, Darlene Wetzel
- Lois Maharg, Newsletter Editor
Part of our affiliate’s success is due to its active and dynamic Board of Directors, which consists of elected officers, six board members and a newsletter editor. Each member is committed to the organization’s mission. Being part of the Board affords many opportunities to change conditions for people living with mental illness. As Carolyn Moehrle, a former president puts it,
“By nature, the Board is a supportive group for its members, who have often had similar experiences and can offer understanding and sometimes helpful ideas. They are…always thinking of new ways to fulfill the mission.”
NAMI Washtenaw County Board Meetings
- Held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (except July and August) at 6:30 p.m. at the Women’s Center of Southeastern Michigan, 510 South Maple Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103. Meetings are sometimes held at the New Center at 1100 N. Main Street. Call our office to confirm the meeting location.
- The public is welcome to attend. Please call our office for more information.